If you want to use our online econsult process to get an appropriate appointment please follow the ‘Get started’ link below. Patients have found it is convenient and saves them time. Once you have submitted it to us it is advisable to telephone the practice to book the appointment – your econsult information will help our team to provide you with what you need.
More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices.
You can also check your symptoms and get instant advice, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more by clicking on the following link or by downloading the NHS App, which is described in the box below:
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
What the NHS App does
- get advice about coronavirus – get information about coronavirus and find out what to do if you think you have it.
- order repeat prescriptions – see your available medicines, request a new repeat prescription and choose a pharmacy for your prescriptions to be sent to.
- check your symptoms – search trusted NHS information and advice on hundreds of conditions and treatments, and get instant advice or medical help near you.
- register your organ donation decision – choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision.
- find out how the NHS uses your data – choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning.
- view parts of your GP record – including information about medication, allergies, vaccinations, previous illnesses and test results.
If you’re a patient at our practice you can use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.